Thursday, May 20, 2004

jeezz i forgot

ha ha joke on me I forgot I had a blog. can u imagine that.
"so that why there hasn't been an entry for soooo long.", "oh whateveer"

there nothing much to enter, whatever I wanted to say has already slipped my mind and I couldn't be bother to remember what it was about unfortunately my recall is shity and vague.

lately I have been thinking about what to do with my life. at the moment it goin nowhere. my life so far has been punctuated so many times that I have to start a fresh. it always different with no continuity apparent anywhere. I hate it - the uncertainty- and like it and the same time but most of the time I hate it.

most people I know are somewhere in their life already, u know settling in a job, relationship ... that kinda stuff. me I m still hangin here, not really goin anywhere still thinking about other stuff like backpacking after I finish my 4th year at uni. I m goin to be 24 i'll probably get my 1st full time job when I m 26. that taking a holiday when I m 25

ok see ya people.