Friday, April 09, 2004

can i hav a new brain

jeez how many things can a person forget. let me tell you.

monday: left my lab key at home so hav to bug the lab tech to lend me the spare or else i cant do my work, all my pipette are in there.

tuesday: left my key at the lab and forgot the lock my drawers, could result in a thef of the expensive pipettes, trust me it will cost me my one years allowance to repay them.

wednesday: forgot there was a meeting, yeah daryan remidnded me.

thrusday: confused i m indeed. Mixed up two event can blame me i wrote in down so i was stuck in my head. damn forgot to collect lecuture, and he went back to australia damn again

friday: TGIF. jeez what i dumb week. oh damn forgot it was my friends (yup its more than one friend) birthday on the 3rd,31st last month and 3rd april. 3 at one go what a record. its been a trend i tend to remember thier birthdays like after they passed.

hmmm i wonedering could it be the organiser i hav. i think i remember more things when i dont keep one.