Thursday, August 04, 2005

Borders - my new library

Say you have a questions and googling gives you a bunch of crap, go to Borders.

*******
I like going to book stores but I think its time to phase out the phrase 'Can I help you?' uttered every time I visit Borders.

Duh! maybe that’s why I'm at the bookstore cause I need help. Why not direct me straight away to the self-help section if they think I do.

I admit I'm not that smart that why's I probably at the bookstore. But when I say no I don't need their help they give me this look like they're saying 'So you know everything there is to know do ya? if ya do whatcha doin here anyway?'

People working there should help themselves to 'Body languages for dummies'. Why don't they ever ask the people sitting at the sofas if they would like some coffee? Better yet tell them to make themselves at home, get them a pillow since some customers have already planted themselves there.

End

hmm.... I have cheese, maggi mee, left overs in the fridge lets go to borders and see what creative supper can I whip up. Damn! I forgot I closes at 9.30 pm.

Note to self: what happened to the koala bear?