Saturday, March 13, 2004

My bad habit.

Okay i have a confession to make i m a procrastinator aka a very very lazy person. Dude i have been like that ever since i can ever remember. I remember doin my homework at the very last minute and never finishing them so the next day i wait in anticipation of the rotan. Oh yeah this was primary school. i was very happy that this did not happen during secondary school. yup i get to get away with not doin homework. no rotan woo hoo! The worst that could happen was "lee mana you punya kerja rumah" sometimes they (the teachers) don't even bother. However my grades where okay due to tuition centers and pass year papers (thank god our edu. system was so predictable), no pun intended.

God i only started to break this habit when i was in pre-u that because now my mom and i was in the same school! no. We are not studying together. The result where pretty satisfying for the first time in my god damn life i like studying. i thought i would be doin a business course or something not sciences anymore. After some persuading from my mom i took up science again and enjoying it. Yes even i though i was weird. very.

This habit is beginning to pinch me hard now. First i have no dead line for my work just a time frame. hah they are actually time me an excuse to u know what. So now day a drag myself out of bed everyday just to do something, plan, type proposals etc. Somehow i cant break the habit yet i still delay my work by at least a few hours from as planned time. i ask myself why do i give myself such suffering. The last time i delay i work i nearly cost me a grade (also partly my PCs fault, hey i cant take all the blame).

If i continue doin this this year the results will be disastrous. [details later]