Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Hmmmm.

great i bloging again doesn't feel as great as when a first started for some reason. Maybe its cause how my holidays are over and i have to focus on my studies again..... Jeez. Well i sorta got what i wanted but not happy just greateful yes greateful, though some people were happy for me (i thank them very much).

Well i just i have to put my travel plans on hold AGAIN bah! Some how i'm not sure what to think. Before this i was so sure i didn't want this and then flip 180, arrggh! please tell me i m not female.

hMMMmM again
Quits my part time job last sunday felt kinda reluctant, i was a nice place to hang around - nice people...free foood... ice cream.....mmmm. As a goin away present i've got egg in my hair and coffee around my face. I think thats my last free meal.. haha. Well truly enjoy working there and i've got some scars to remind me of it. Cheers to all to them. Good luck to my replacement and hope of new boss in kind.

note to self - to blog or not to blog?