Thursday, July 15, 2004

just letting off steam

i have been swearing the whole day,not something that i normally do and doing it with a carefree soul. i dont care whose hearing it, up yours i say. the pass few week have been really hectic and filled with experimental problems so what else is new. the weather disagrees with me nowadays. i cant jog, cant play tennis arrrrg all the pent up anger is making me sick, literally; i have a cold.[**** you]

it already july damn! why is father time is such a hurry where's he rushing off to.

i want to live life a little slower, smell the roses. Yeah i risk missing the bus home. That seems to be my life always rushing to get something done before my work load pile up. Delays will be expected just like today i couldnt obtain any RNA from my extraction. thinking off it makes me want to swear again. Is there a bigger picture i should be seeing? I dont see any answers to the meaning to life here. its just another day another failure and the "try again next time" neon sign goes blink blink. [**** you]

saw spider man 2 last saturday its was a good movie. lucky i dont have his problems but i will always wonder what's it like to be him.